Beth C from MA

gluten-free Pizza In Worcester, Ma

Rate this topic

I just want to say kudos to The Boynton in Worcester, MA for their delicious , freshly made gluten-free Pizza, and their understanding, efficient and knowledgable staff. I recently had their gluten-free Pizza and NO REACTION WHATSOVER - (except for my delight!)

I'm not acquainted with anyone who owns or works at The Boynton by the way. Just happy to find a place to go with the family that we can all enjoy together.

I just want to say kudos to The Boynton in Worcester, MA for their delicious , freshly made gluten-free Pizza, and their understanding, efficient and knowledgable staff. I recently had their gluten-free Pizza and NO REACTION WHATSOVER - (except for my delight!)

I'm not acquainted with anyone who owns or works at The Boynton by the way. Just happy to find a place to go with the family that we can all enjoy together.

Yup...Boynton's does a great job with the pizza. It's the only pizza I eat. Lot's of places have gluten-free pizza but most of it is lousy. Try the mousse cake offered on their menu. It's gluten-free and made off premises. I am not a huge mousse fan but this cake is phenomenal. :D