Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bartfull

It's Starting To Get At Me

Yup. Corn is really hard to avoid. It's not one of the "top 8" allergens so it is not required to be disclosed in labeling laws. The only way to find out is to call the company and ask a bunch of prying questions about their processing facilities and ingredient sourcing.

I've got a question. Do you think it's possible that after things have started healing I might be able to tolerate SOME corn? I know I'm probably grasping at straws here, but it sure would be nice if I could eat Udi's again someday.

I've got a question. Do you think it's possible that after things have started healing I might be able to tolerate SOME corn? I know I'm probably grasping at straws here, but it sure would be nice if I could eat Udi's again someday.

Yes it is possible that you may be able to tolerate it again once you have fully healed. After you have had a bit of time symptom free try it in as pure of a form as you can and see if it is tolerated. If you do something like corn chips do make sure that they are not processed in a plant where CC could be getting you instead of the corn.