Rate this topic

Somewhere, I read about bags you can put your gluten free bread in to use a toaster that is used for regular bread. Does anyone know anything about these bags and where I can get some? I travel a lot and that would really help me out.

• Upvote 1

Got to the upper right corner and google toaster bags. We have had lots of discussions. Also, you can google them on tzhe web. They work great. Get the Toast-it ones. Tose cover the bread completely. Some of them are only half a bag. There was recently ( last 2 weeks) a post with directions to make your own.

• Upvote 1

I have three or four sets of toaster bags from the last 7 years. I don't travel often and it seems every time I need to go somewhere, I can't find where I put them so I wouldn't lose them. :-/ I think they are all different brands. The last pair of "Toast It" bags I got was on Amazon. I have never bought any that weren't full bags. I haven't even seen any that aren't full bags, but I guess that's something you should watch out for.

I use mine whenever we travel to B&Bs and so on (and when we regularly housesit at a friend's home). They are really neat little things! I bought mine from a health food store (4 per bag for $7.99 or so I believe and each is tested to use up to 50 times which is a lot of toast!).