rgarton

Exercise Exercise! Better Or Worse?

Rate this topic

I was feeling okay, better than i had done in a while, and the sun came out so i went over to my auntys pool whilst she was away and actually enjoyed a whole day! I didn't use the bathroom all day, which for me is brilliant! But the next morning, i woke up had a normal (!!!!) bm and felt fine, was ready for another day by the pool soaking up the sun and being happy, then had to make a very stress filled phone call, which sent my belly into a bit of a panic, I had a cup of tea and a banana, then i had very unexpected diarreah, is this normal?!? I've never had diarreah diarreah, just loose stool, so i freaked out and stayed in the rest of the day... Shame but there you go.

I havent excersised in about 8-9 months (way too tired) then swam for 3 hours, consistently, had a lot of fibreous foods compared to my normal diet, was munching on cucumber, pepper, olives like they were going out of fashion...then had mixed bean salad at dinner... So all in all, with the anxiety and all this excersise, sunshine, and high fibre food is it normal to experience diarreah the following day? As a super sensitive Celiacs in recovery i mean? Or could i have been contaminated?

I'm asking because i spent a day at the pool today again and am now a little concerned as my belly is twinging.

I'm so confused and at the end of my tether with this disease i really am!

I don't know if it's related to celiac or a seperate issue but I get diarrhea EVERY single time I have any prolonged sun exposure! I also get crazy rashes. I sometimes wonder if I'm allergic to sunlight! lol

I was feeling okay, better than i had done in a while, and the sun came out so i went over to my auntys pool whilst she was away and actually enjoyed a whole day! I didn't use the bathroom all day, which for me is brilliant! But the next morning, i woke up had a normal (!!!!) bm and felt fine, was ready for another day by the pool soaking up the sun and being happy, then had to make a very stress filled phone call, which sent my belly into a bit of a panic, I had a cup of tea and a banana, then i had very unexpected diarreah, is this normal?!? I've never had diarreah diarreah, just loose stool, so i freaked out and stayed in the rest of the day... Shame but there you go.

I havent excersised in about 8-9 months (way too tired) then swam for 3 hours, consistently, had a lot of fibreous foods compared to my normal diet, was munching on cucumber, pepper, olives like they were going out of fashion...then had mixed bean salad at dinner... So all in all, with the anxiety and all this excersise, sunshine, and high fibre food is it normal to experience diarreah the following day? As a super sensitive Celiacs in recovery i mean? Or could i have been contaminated?

I'm asking because i spent a day at the pool today again and am now a little concerned as my belly is twinging.

I'm so confused and at the end of my tether with this disease i really am!

I know it's difficult, but don't get too upset. I'm no expert, but it sounds to me like you might have overdone it for the day and the stressful call didn't help. I try to stick with the motto, "Everything in moderation", even though it's difficult. I've been gluten free for about 6 months & I think if I ate all that fiber & swam all day, I'd be in the bathroom all day. I generally eat a lot of veggies & fruits, but I stick to small portions. I also try to eat a protein or grain with them, such as natural peanut butter, chicken, turkey, or brown rice. One thing that always helps settle my stomach is unsweetened applesauce with cinnamon & brown rice toast. Anyway, just try not to overdo it & eat light for the day. Hopefully you'll feel better soon :)