Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kareng

Williams Sonoma gluten-free Mixes

For $18.95 or $19.95 Williams Sonoma has 3 gluten-free mixes. Might be a nice present for someone but I don't see myself feeding teenage boys these. Would need 6 boxes.

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/search/results.html?activeTab=products&words=Gluten+free&cm_sp=OnsiteSearch-_-GlobalNav-_-Button&type-ahead-viewset=ecom

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Wow - Ad Hoc and Bouchon? Mmmmmm...those are amongst two of the top U.S. restaurants. But $18.95 per mix? They are MIXES, for crying out loud. Not even scratch baking! If they could guarantee tasting precisely like desserts at the restaurants I can understand it but only for 1 or 2 restrained/self controlled people, not for an entire family. Maybe if they threw in the creme de la creme ingredients to go with the mix such as the best 85% chocolate, free-range duck eggs, a bit of gold leaf...

<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.

I was hoping Thomas Keller would make the mix for me!

Exactly! If I KNEW for a fact he lovingly put together the mix with his own two hands I would be all over it. Thomas Keller is one of my favourite chefs ever.

<p>Confirmed celiac disease February 2011 from biopsies. Strictly gluten free March 18 2011.Diagnosed with fibromyalgia April 13 2011.3 herniated discs, myofascial pain syndrome, IT band syndrome, 2 rotator cuff injuries - from an accident Dec. 07 - resulting in chronic pain ever since. Degenerative disc disease.Osteoarthritis in back and hips.Chronic insomnia mostly due to chronic pain.Aspartame free May 2011.

When our lives are squeezed by pressure and pain, what comes out is what is inside.