TamRae

Vitamin Shoppe Supplements

Rate this topic

Do y'all know if Vitamin Shoppe Ultimate Woman multivitamins are gluten-free or not? The label says "NO Wheat" but are they gluten-free?

I checked their website but I am not sure. I was diagnosed one month ago today so I am still learning what to look for on the labels.

I searched but couldn't find a post here. Sorry if I overlooked one, and thanks bunches!

TamRae

What do y'all take for a multivitamin? I prefer to take one that I can purchase in a store instead of order online. I am open to ordering online, but only if I can't get a good one at a store.

Do y'all know if Vitamin Shoppe Ultimate Woman multivitamins are gluten-free or not? The label says "NO Wheat" but are they gluten-free?

I checked their website but I am not sure. I was diagnosed one month ago today so I am still learning what to look for on the labels.

I searched but couldn't find a post here. Sorry if I overlooked one, and thanks bunches!

TamRae

I called Vitamin Shoppe and I was very surprised to get a real person who gave me her direct number to answer my questions. She said that Vitamin Shoppe brand vitamins are gluten-free and that I should call her back with the exact supplements I take to double check. But she did say they are labeled and gluten-free. I will call back to double check their manufacturing processes, but they seem to understand Celiac requirements and still assured me their supplements and vitamins are gluten-free. By the way, I take Isotonix brand multi-vitamin and that is gluten-free (called the company). It's a powder you mix with water for easier absorption. Love it.