AVR1962

Curious Itchy Mole

Rate this topic

For a year while still on glutens I had this mole that kept coming up, would itch like mad and then it would go away. This was not one of the crusty top moles you get with age and/or sun exposure. Since being gluten-free this little beast has not shown itself. I was just wondering if this could have been gluten related? Anyone else have the same happen or have knowledge on the topic?

For a year while still on glutens I had this mole that kept coming up, would itch like mad and then it would go away. This was not one of the crusty top moles you get with age and/or sun exposure. Since being gluten-free this little beast has not shown itself. I was just wondering if this could have been gluten related? Anyone else have the same happen or have knowledge on the topic?

If I were you, I'd research something called: "Grover's Disease". I do not know too much about it but I think some people with this disease experience itchy rashes or moles when ingesting Gluten. I would GOOGLE something like: Grover's Disease and Gluten"

Hope this helps.