Laurarose

Saratoga Springs, Ny

Rate this topic

For those traveling here for the horse racing season you have options! We have a few great places here that cater to those with special diets. I am very sensitive and will try to keep you up to date on what's available here.

The Village Pizzeria has gluten free pizza dough that is not made on premise but is excellent! They also have gluten free pasta & gluten free beer. Please let them know your needs they are happy to help.

Fifty South- top notch! eco friendly, sustainable everything and a designated gluten free area, utensils and pans for the gluten free foods on the menu. This is our safe haven for eating out!

Amore Pizza- has gluten free pizza dough and lots of vegan choices.

I will keep searching and keep you up to date on my corner of the gluten free block!

For those traveling here for the horse racing season you have options! We have a few great places here that cater to those with special diets. I am very sensitive and will try to keep you up to date on what's available here.

The Village Pizzeria has gluten free pizza dough that is not made on premise but is excellent! They also have gluten free pasta & gluten free beer. Please let them know your needs they are happy to help.

Fifty South- top notch! eco friendly, sustainable everything and a designated gluten free area, utensils and pans for the gluten free foods on the menu. This is our safe haven for eating out!

Amore Pizza- has gluten free pizza dough and lots of vegan choices.

I will keep searching and keep you up to date on my corner of the gluten free block!

Don't forget, on the way up stop at Sherry Lynns gluten-free Bakery and Cafe in Latham/Albany, a 100% gluten-free restaurant!

Yes Definitely don't forget Sherry Lynne's! 100% Gluten free restaurant, and store to find everything you need! We need more of these places!

This might be a longshot, but do you know if there are any gluten-free options actually at the track (like if any of the vendors on the backside by the paddock have gluten-free fare)?

I'll be there this weekend and it would be helpful to know.

Thanks also for the info about the bakery in Latham; will definitely stop there on the way to the races...

This might be a longshot, but do you know if there are any gluten-free options actually at the track (like if any of the vendors on the backside by the paddock have gluten-free fare)?

I'll be there this weekend and it would be helpful to know.

Thanks also for the info about the bakery in Latham; will definitely stop there on the way to the races...

The place in Latham isn't just a bakery, it's a full service cafe. You can grab some sandwiches for the track. Don't skip the apple fritter donuts balls!

The place in Latham isn't just a bakery, it's a full service cafe. You can grab some sandwiches for the track. Don't skip the apple fritter donuts balls!

Thanks. I did stop there and get a sandwich and a couple of other things for the track. Good thing too because I would have starved otherwise. I also ate lunch there on Friday... overall I thought the food was pretty good.

Thanks. I did stop there and get a sandwich and a couple of other things for the track. Good thing too because I would have starved otherwise. I also ate lunch there on Friday... overall I thought the food was pretty good.

Glad you enjoyed. It's certainly not a fancy place by any means but simple, enjoyable, totally gluten-free comfort food.