Simona19

Gluten And Casein Free Dumplings Stuffed With Italian Plums With Chocolate Syrup

Rate this topic

Gluten and casein free dumplings stuffed with Italian plums with chocolate syrup

Ingredients:

1 box of Gluten free pantry French bread mix

1 teaspoon of Apple cider vinegar

You can stuff them with any jelly, plum jam or Nutella.

i wonder if you could do other things for filling besides dessert stuffs :o

Maybe, I don't know. These are not real dumplings. I don't know how to call them. They are cross between donuts, cakes and dumplings.

We are making them in my country all the time. The dough is made like for babka, or poppy seed strudel, but instead of baking it, we are steaming them.

We are also making white bread in steam. We will eat this bread sliced up with goulash (instead of potato, or rice), or with sauce from sweet, or sour cabbage and grilled pork, duck or goose.

These look really yummy! I wonder if I could put sliced apple, cinnemon, and a bit of brown sugar iside? They'd be great with caramel sauce and would be a great substitute for my hubby's favorite apple dumplings. :D

These look really yummy! I wonder if I could put sliced apple, cinnemon, and a bit of brown sugar iside? They'd be great with caramel sauce and would be a great substitute for my hubby's favorite apple dumplings. :D

I think provably yes.

Another way that we are eating them is:

1. Spread grinded puppy seads mixed with powdered sugar over "dumplings" and pure some melted butter (golden brown) over them.

2. Mix shredded walnuts, or pecans with powdered sugar and pure melted butter over "dumplings".

3. Spread some farmar cheese, powdered sugar over them and pure melted butter on top.

4. Homemade chocolate syrup.

5. Spread cinnamon and powdered sugar over them and pure melted butter on top.

Enjoy!