GFreeMO

Passing Mucus With Gas

Rate this topic

I've been getting bits of gluten on accident by CC. I finally figured out the source. With the glutening's, I have not been able to tolerate my Lactaid milk or any cheese recently. I have stopped all dairy for the time being but I am passing mucus with gas. I was just glutened on Friday and the last time that I had dairy was Thursday. Do any of you pass mucus with gas due to gluten or would this be more of a lactose/dairy thing. I'm confused.

Thanks

Also, everytime I get glutened, I have D and then gas and then comes the mucus. Everytime I was having dairy too. Wonder which caused the mucus. Anyone?

Does anyone have mucus as part of your celiac glutening symptoms?

Yes, but only from gluten; I tolerate dairy no problem.

Yes, but only from gluten; I tolerate dairy no problem.

Thanks! Every time I was glutened by this so called gluten free product, I had had milk the same day. I guess I should have figured that it was the gluten and not the dairy. I'll add dairy back in a week or 2 after I heal from this last glutening.

Thanks! Every time I was glutened by this so called gluten free product, I had had milk the same day. I guess I should have figured that it was the gluten and not the dairy. I'll add dairy back in a week or 2 after I heal from this last glutening.

I had this but not sure what its from since I'm newly Gluten free just 2 weeks and I am also lactose intolerant. I am very familiar with gas and Mucus until I stopped the Gluten completely I had this daily, not a nice way to live.

I am SO familiar with the mucus, and bleeding, too. I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis, and then magically, the ulcerative colitis symptoms improved without Gluten in my diet, but I am still having trouble with candida overload, and that causes all sorts of nasty problems as well.

I always say, Ok Today NO dairy, and then slip up with my coffee.

So, starting tomorrow, LOL, NO more dairy for me, and we will see!

I am SO familiar with the mucus, and bleeding, too. I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis, and then magically, the ulcerative colitis symptoms improved without Gluten in my diet, but I am still having trouble with candida overload, and that causes all sorts of nasty problems as well.

I always say, Ok Today NO dairy, and then slip up with my coffee.

So, starting tomorrow, LOL, NO more dairy for me, and we will see!

LOL..Me too with dairy. I actually have been putting a little sugar and cinnamon in my coffee in place of dairy. It's pretty good!

I have candida issues too. I found out today that the enzyme in the Lactaid milk that I was using is made from yeast. I'm sure that didn't help matters at all. Bye Bye dairy.

LOL..Me too with dairy. I actually have been putting a little sugar and cinnamon in my coffee in place of dairy. It's pretty good!

I have candida issues too. I found out today that the enzyme in the Lactaid milk that I was using is made from yeast. I'm sure that didn't help matters at all. Bye Bye dairy.

Sigh... I know, and I loooove dairy.