jodee

Need Help Please

Rate this topic

Hello everyone first time on here need some feed back very scared and confused.I started getting sick about a year and half ago.I started out with diarrhea pain in left side of belly.I was also bloating really bad and the only way I could get rid of the gas was using a suppository every day.I finally got into see a gastro doc he did a endoscopy and said I was red and irritated in my stomach.He made me an appt for a colonoscopy He gave me the stuff to drink to clean me out and I got half of it down and started throwing up.He wouldn't do the colonoscopy because He was worried I wouldn't be cleaned out enough.I ended up going to the hospital and they did a cat scan with dye and couldn't find any blockages.In the mean time I finally got the pill cam done and that was two weeks ago and still haven't got results back yet.In the mean time I did cut wheat and milk out of my diet and has helped.But thees a huge problem I haven't been able to go to the bathroom by my self for two months. I have had to give myself an enema every 4 days.I still have the pill cam in me.My doctor finally did ex ray and its on lower left side of abdomen.Since I have been having to give myself enemas im really inflamed down there.He prescribed some cream to take swelling away and told me to do sits baths.I still cant get it out tried another enema and now nothing is coming out but water.My doctor wont listen to me.Is it possible I ate wheat and milk for so long and didn't know i was allergic and now my intestines are so inflamed I cant go to bathroom and if that's the case What can I do to heal.By the way I hate my doctor.

It just takes time. I completely understand your frustration. I was unable to use the bathroom for 5 months and it wasnt until about 2 weeks gluten free that I was able to slowly but surely use the bathroom again. I have been gluten free for 4 months now and soy and dairy free for 1 month. I still struggle with constipation but I got so used to not going that I dont really seem to mind the 2 or 3 day periods I cant go. Just stay patient and stay positive! I know it is a difficult road but keep at it and you will figure it out!

Hello everyone first time on here need some feed back very scared and confused.I started getting sick about a year and half ago.I started out with diarrhea pain in left side of belly.I was also bloating really bad and the only way I could get rid of the gas was using a suppository every day.I finally got into see a gastro doc he did a endoscopy and said I was red and irritated in my stomach.He made me an appt for a colonoscopy He gave me the stuff to drink to clean me out and I got half of it down and started throwing up.He wouldn't do the colonoscopy because He was worried I wouldn't be cleaned out enough.I ended up going to the hospital and they did a cat scan with dye and couldn't find any blockages.In the mean time I finally got the pill cam done and that was two weeks ago and still haven't got results back yet.In the mean time I did cut wheat and milk out of my diet and has helped.But thees a huge problem I haven't been able to go to the bathroom by my self for two months. I have had to give myself an enema every 4 days.I still have the pill cam in me.My doctor finally did ex ray and its on lower left side of abdomen.Since I have been having to give myself enemas im really inflamed down there.He prescribed some cream to take swelling away and told me to do sits baths.I still cant get it out tried another enema and now nothing is coming out but water.My doctor wont listen to me.Is it possible I ate wheat and milk for so long and didn't know i was allergic and now my intestines are so inflamed I cant go to bathroom and if that's the case What can I do to heal.By the way I hate my doctor.

So sorry to hear of your difficulty. Take a deep breath... you are going to get through this. I would suggest that you try doing a salt water flush. http://www.healthbeyondhype.com/pink-salt-p-64.html. Here is the link at the website Healthbeyoundhype.com. The salt cleanses the entire digestive system, something an enema won't do. Keep doing it until you get some relief.

Aloe vera juice which is gluten free helps with constipation as does Magnesium Glycinate. Good luck to you.

And if you are able to eat, try a digestive enzyme with each meal. I use enzymedica digest gold. It helps digest food in the stomach so your tract has an easier time. If I take too many per day (3+) I actually get diarrhea.

You may also add a probiotic.