Flasaltwater

Times When Your Itchy The Most

Rate this topic

One thing I've noticed is when I get off work on way way home the itch begins its not just an itch its a sting/Bite feeling that makes me almost out of my seat not good when your driving. Then itchy of course. Does anyone else get this.

Or am I probably getting contaminated from work.

My itching is always the worst in the evening. A doctor explained to me that the body makes natural steroids and when you wake up in the morning the level is at its highest and it decreases throughout the day which is the reason for symptoms of many things being worse in the evening.

For me, during this hot weather, I get worse after a day of being sticky as well. The first thing I do is get in the tub and soak.

I also get breakouts where clothing (especially bra straps and elastic) rubs.

My itching is always the worst in the evening. A doctor explained to me that the body makes natural steroids and when you wake up in the morning the level is at its highest and it decreases throughout the day which is the reason for symptoms of many things being worse in the evening.

For me, during this hot weather, I get worse after a day of being sticky as well. The first thing I do is get in the tub and soak.

I also get breakouts where clothing (especially bra straps and elastic) rubs.

Oh my god thank you for posting at least I know its not in my head. Yes yes yes in the morning I'm great they don't bother me unless sometimes to hot of a shower may aggravate depending on how much Ive scratched the night before. Thanks and thanks to the other posters as well.