Austin Guy

Heb Brand Vitamins Contain Soy

Rate this topic

For anyone not in Texas, check store brand vitamins made by Perrigo. In Texas, HEB is a huge grocery chain. HEB vitamins contain soy. There is nothing on the bottle, but I called the manufacturer and they confirmed soy. I had been reacting to something consistently and was having a terrible time trying to figure it out. I thought the HEB Senior Complete were safe as it is labeled gluten free, but no. I had been taking these for a long time and had never reacted, but my soy intolerance just showed up around 30 days ago. That was almost exactly 90 days after going gluten free.

Thanks for the heads up on that. I had the same issue with a vitamin I used to take to help my hair grow back. I lose hair when glutened or soyed. One day I noticed a new addition to the label that stated it contained soy. That was never there before and I called the company to ask why they had changed formulas. They hadn't changed formulas but had decided to disclose the soy. No wonder why my hair continued to fall out while I was taking their very pricey vitamins. :angry: