fantasticalice

Krupps Burr Grinder

Rate this topic

Just bought a burr grinder at Costco. $30 Now is your chance to try one and we all know you can take it back if you don't like it!! Good for beans, rice, flax, groats. It grinds pretty darn fine if you ask me. I am so glad I read the posts about Bob's Red Mill. Never could figure out why it tastes so funny! Thanks fellow non glutenrs! I am learning so much here! Maybe I can stop WASTING $!

Just bought a burr grinder at Costco. $30 Now is your chance to try one and we all know you can take it back if you don't like it!! Good for beans, rice, flax, groats. It grinds pretty darn fine if you ask me. I am so glad I read the posts about Bob's Red Mill. Never could figure out why it tastes so funny! Thanks fellow non glutenrs! I am learning so much here! Maybe I can stop WASTING $!

Do you have the model number available? I was thinking of a Cuisinart Burr grinder, but may change my mind, and I have a Costco membership. I don't need a grinder, but would like to have one to add to my collection of cooking items that I will need to use for the rest of my life. I purchased the most delicious home made pumpkin cake at the Free Market in Appleton, WI and am trying to duplicate it since I don't live in WI. I'm thinking perhaps superfine flours were used, and I'd like to try grinding all flour ingredients in a recipe.