CarolinaKip

Frustrated In Companies

Rate this topic

Why can I not find a pretty lipgloss and cream for my face?!!! I've emailed and called companies for over a year!! No one wants to be nice or informative.

Thanks for contacting Benefit with your inquiry about our products. We're sorry, but we're not able to provide you with information on ingredients at this time.

All of our ingredients are printed on our packaging. Based on the availability of ingredients, occasionally an ingredient in a product may change from one batch to another, and we can't always predict the batch from which an item will be shipped when a customer orders. But for each batch, the correct ingredients are always printed on the packaging. You can also see information on specific products ingredients on our website!

We would recommend that you contact your doctor or dermatologist for further information on using our products.

We do offer a hassle-free 30-day return policy. If you'd like, you can order the product and review the packaging on the product label yourself. If you have any concerns, you can return the product to Benefit for a full refund. We hope this information has been helpful!

Thank you for choosing Benefit Cosmetics and have a beautiful day!

Janna

Benefit Cosmetics Customer Care

But for each batch, the correct ingredients are always printed on the packaging.

Hmmm. I'm confused as to why you are frustrated. This is a clear answer, in my view. Read the label and the ingredients in that package will be disclosed.

Hmmm. I'm confused as to why you are frustrated. This is a clear answer, in my view. Read the label and the ingredients in that package will be disclosed.

In my case, I hate having to re-pack & pay for postage to mail it back. I would like to know what the ingredients were before I ordered.

Also- how would your doctor know what's in the product if they don't? Honestly, do they really think we can call the doc & run a list of chemicals by him & he will even take the time to listen?

• Upvote 1

I guess that's why I like to shop at bricks & mortar stores. But I'm a bit old fashioned in that regard.

• Upvote 2

I guess that's why I like to shop at bricks & mortar stores. But I'm a bit old fashioned in that regard.

Exactly! I like to see it & touch it!

Ordering on line, its easy to forget you spent the money.

My boys love to shop on-line. Generational thing?

Two thoughts, a healthfood store. That is where I got mine. Also Nordstrom should help you. I'd be very amazed if they did not. Look it up and give them a call. If they are not, tell me which store it is and I'll call them. It depends what you want to pay, but someone will help you.

do you have an Ulta near you? They have a really good return policy (you can try something out and if it doesn't work they'll take it back)

It's not lip gloss but it's a pretty coloured lip moisturiser that I use from Eco Tints. It's gluten free and made from 90% organic ingredients. :)

• Upvote 1

So many companies use gluten sometimes and they don't want to say it. It is so frustrating! I am in the process of deglutening my make-up. I have found that neutragena volume mascara works, and my eyes react to gluten (dry eye, jumpy eye, itchy eye and kerataconus). I have used their sensitive-skin face cream and that works fine for me. Neutragena has a list of gluten free products (not all are gluten free mind you). They're a lot more aware of celiac disease and gluten because they're from Europe, which has stricter regulations than we do in the USA. You may want to give them a try and they are a drug store brand. I want to try ALima pure. They have a gluten free mineral makeup line. GOogle it, people seem to love it. I haven't placed an order yet, but want too.

Hope this is helpful,

gigi

Oh, Nars is gluten free or somewhat gluten free and you can find this information on their website.

Have you looked into bare minerals? I know that their foundation is gluten-free. It's what I use and I love it. The lip gloss looks safe, but I might have missed an ingredient. They list the ingredients on their website, at the bottom of the item page if you want to take a look. You can find the make up in stores and online. Getting color matched in the store was the biggest pull for me, I know that the color foundation I have is good color for me and they taught me how to apply it.