surfer

Pain Again :(

Rate this topic

I have been trying to so hard to not eat any Gluten and was doing well the last few days....Over labor day weekend we had hamburgers at a friends house..They wanted Soy sauce and garlic etc on there burgers, so i cooked mine on the other side of the grill to be careful...When it was time to eat, i noticed my burgers were still under cooked so i put them back on the grill and continued to cook them. The next day i had pains and my lower back hurt etc...Then i realized i cooked them on the same spot our friends cooked their burgers...So would i get sick if it touched there grill? i guess so?

To get rid of the pain i took some digest gold enzymes and after about an hour it went away! does anyone else take Enzymes? they seem to calm everything down and work i guess???

I am also taking magnesium , just started.. Any suggestions?

Thanks

s

If your going to cook food on a grill that has been used for stuff with gluten do be sure to use foil. Using a glutened grill is enough to give you a reaction. Sorry this happened to you and glad you found something that would help.

I have been trying to so hard to not eat any Gluten and was doing well the last few days....Over labor day weekend we had hamburgers at a friends house..They wanted Soy sauce and garlic etc on there burgers, so i cooked mine on the other side of the grill to be careful...When it was time to eat, i noticed my burgers were still under cooked so i put them back on the grill and continued to cook them. The next day i had pains and my lower back hurt etc...Then i realized i cooked them on the same spot our friends cooked their burgers...So would i get sick if it touched there grill? i guess so?

To get rid of the pain i took some digest gold enzymes and after about an hour it went away! does anyone else take Enzymes? they seem to calm everything down and work i guess???

I am also taking magnesium , just started.. Any suggestions?

Thanks

s

Are you also dairy intolerant? Some burgers are sprayed with dairy products. When I went off dairy this was one thing my doc told me to avoid because of it.