This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Signature?

cougie23

cougie23 Explorer

Hi guys...(And girls)

I'm still figuring this out! What is my signature? Where and why do I need it/put it?!On my profile it says I haven't done my signature!? HUH?!!!

A little help please... it took me all day to get my Avatar right(I thought it was my photo and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't change!LOL)

Thanks guys.

Also since you(moderators) are more experianced and I'm really in trouble here...do you have any imediate advice for not being able to keep food down because your stomache has had enough and refuses to digest...entire stomache/intestinal track feels like bee stings and open sores any suggestions for soft digestible food? (gluten/casein intolerant)Hungry and everything is making severe acid and gas... even the good stuff!

I was able to hold down some trader joes butternut squash soup(gluten free) 15 minutes ago...but want some advice from someone more experianced and can't rally wait!!!

COUGIE23

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kareng Grand Master

Repost your question about easy foods on the post dx/ recovery thread. Make your title something like " can't keep food down".

I don't have a signature & haven't tried so I can't help you there.

I'll check for it and approve it right away.

sa1937 Community Regular

Hi guys...(And girls)

I'm still figuring this out! What is my signature? Where and why do I need it/put it?!On my profile it says I haven't done my signature!? HUH?!!!

A little help please... it took me all day to get my Avatar right(I thought it was my photo and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't change!LOL)

Welcome, Cougie! I had a hard time figuring out the signature thingy, too. On the left side above the place where you added your avatar, there's a place that says "Change Signature". Click on it and a box will appear that looks about the same as when you type a post to the forum. Put the info in there that you wish and *hopefully* the directions I'm giving you will work. :P

cougie23 Explorer

Thankyou Karang and Sylvia ... still getting the hang of this.

can't seem to get the "font" to work either! I'm clicking on the right boxes but the info just apears in the message section instead on just changing like when I do E.mails!I don"t understand!

COUGIE23

kareng Grand Master

Thankyou Karang and Sylvia ... still getting the hang of this.

can't seem to get the "font" to work either! I'm clicking on the right boxes but the info just apears in the message section instead on just changing like when I do E.mails!I don"t understand!

COUGIE23

I type what I want to change the font or color or bold. Then I highlight it like you would to copy. Then hit bold or font.

Hi Cougie! !

You have to type between the 2 font words. Hit " reply

" on is message. You can see that "Cougie"

" is between the color & b. You can cancel if you have nothing to add. Do the same for your message. You will see that both " font" are at the beginning. You have to type between them.

cougie23 Explorer

Hi Kareng,

I keep trying to do what you discribed...but it juyst won't budge!!!

I'm trying to put COUGIE23 in "Georgia text" with indigo blue on a "5" size scale but I just can't seem to make it work! I've hit "save" I've tried "canceling""undo".... It just keeps that bland little grey "cougie " up there...and there seems nothing to do about it. It says "saved settings" but it never saved what I had typed in just came up with this generic...and beleive me...I'm anything but GENERIC..LOL!!!

SORRY to keep bothering you...I know this isn't really that important...but I hate it when you have an option to have a little fun and the dumb computer just won't listen!!!LOL

THANKYOU AGAIN...

COUGIE23!!!

p.s.

You've probably noticed by now I like "!!!!"

marks Hahaha ...yeah LOL!

kareng Grand Master

Hi Kareng,

I keep trying to do what you discribed...but it juyst won't budge!!!

I'm trying to put COUGIE23 in "Georgia text" with indigo blue on a "5" size scale but I just can't seem to make it work! I've hit "save" I've tried "canceling""undo".... It just keeps that bland little grey "cougie " up there...and there seems nothing to do about it. It says "saved settings" but it never saved what I had typed in just came up with this generic...and beleive me...I'm anything but GENERIC..LOL!!!

SORRY to keep bothering you...I know this isn't really that important...but I hate it when you have an option to have a little fun and the dumb computer just won't listen!!!LOL

THANKYOU AGAIN...

COUGIE23!!!

p.s.

You've probably noticed by now I like "!!!!"

marks Hahaha ...yeah LOL!

I don't think you can change the name above your picture av if that's what you are trying to do?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

psawyer Proficient

The font and color of your screen name are predetermined, and are the same for all members.

Your signature, which you can change, appears at the bottom of your posts. It is optional.

Karen, you do, in fact, have a signature--it is the standard one that all the mods have. Scott or I would have set it up when you joined the team. ;)

cougie23 Explorer

Thanks for responding...

But yes...I was trying to change my signiture at the bottom of my post...I loved the way SYLIVIA was in nice big flowing blue script!I thought it would fun! more like me! :rolleyes: thankyou again...Karang and psawyer

COUGIE23

cougie23 Explorer

Welcome, Cougie! I had a hard time figuring out the signature thingy, too. On the left side above the place where you added your avatar, there's a place that says "Change Signature". Click on it and a box will appear that looks about the same as when you type a post to the forum. Put the info in there that you wish and *hopefully* the directions I'm giving you will work. :P

Oh and thankyou SYLVIA ...I didn't want to leave you out but appearently I did...OOOPPPPPS!!! sorry I do apreaciate your responce as well...Really! :D

COUGIE23

P.s.looking back...

maybe I did thankyou...

I'm not used to making posts and the edicate that goes with it. just don't want to be rude!!!

I apreciate everyones responces!

cougie23 Explorer

THANKYOU PSAWYER!!!

I followed your lead and tinkered whith it a little...I do beleive I have the hang of this!!!! :D (much better)

And happy Birthday as well!!!

Thankyou everyone for being patient :P , now if I can just improve my spelling and typos... LOL :rolleyes:

cougie23 Explorer

Late birthday I mean!...my mistake! (I thought I had seen it mentioned on your page... I guess I was wrong! :blink::rolleyes: Have a great day anyway!!!!

Archived