Leper Messiah

Good Quality Multi Vits

Rate this topic

I found out after taking vit c tablets and multi vits (off the shelf supermarket ones) that I wasn't quite right. Seems it was the corn that was causing me issues. However given my dietary limitations and of course the damage to my poor stomach/intestines I think I need a good quality multi vit at the very least.

Anyone got a recommendation? I am very sensitive so need a good quality one.

I found out after taking vit c tablets and multi vits (off the shelf supermarket ones) that I wasn't quite right. Seems it was the corn that was causing me issues. However given my dietary limitations and of course the damage to my poor stomach/intestines I think I need a good quality multi vit at the very least.

I'm also a sensitive. I use the Everyday Multi from this line--

http://kirkmanlabs.com/Hypoallergic_Product.aspx

Sorry I don't know the answer and not trying to hijack the thread but I would like to know like you. If someone also suggest a liquid as well as I do not absorb anything unless its liquid with C.

Vitanica makes am excellent one except it has iodine in it, so I'm off that for a while. I've been taking one from Country Life and it's ok, leaves an aftertaste but doesn't bother my stomach. I don't think it absorbs as well as the Vitanica.

I'm having a heck of s time with Cal/Mag/vitD tight now. I think it bugs my stomach.

I know you said you tried the off the shelf ones but have you tried the ones from Target. I have ones that is actually for teen girls but I really liked it. I tried a couple of different expensive ones and didn't like anything of them but I the target ones are great

My doc prescribed a prenatal vitamin for me that works well. I was taking Nature's Way Alive multi vitamin but it has wheat grass in it and I was not sure what might be doing to me so I switched.

Quite interested in these:- MegaFood Vitamins

Anyone tried? Seems a decent concept although I would have thought these would be a lot more expensive as a result. Seem reasonable given that some of the vitamins come from fruit which is obviously expensive.