Rate this topic

Hello I am brand new to this NO GLUTEN thing and was wondering if anyone knew if all Sour Pusses, Blue Coraco and banana liquer are gluten free or for that matter which liquers are gluten free?? I have discovered gluten free vodka's but I'm trying to find some shooters I can have. Thanks:)

I have Hiram Walker banana. Basically, when something is distilled, you are getting the steam. Look up distillation. The chunks of wheat are left behind. Most liqours and licquors are gluten-free unless you are very sensitive. Check websites of the brands. Many have addressed this gluten issue.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

IS THERE GLUTEN IN HIRAM WALKER PRODUCTS?

Gluten is a class of proteins found in certain cereal grains, particularly wheat, rye, barley and oats. They are chemically volatile and are not distilled into the spirit product. During distillation, any gluten present would remain as part of the spent grains and not in the distillate or finished product.

In other words, by the time the product has undergone distillation, maturation, blending and shipment, there is no gluten present in Hiram Walker products. As gluten intolerance is a medical issue, we recommend consulting a physician before consuming any beverage alcohol products.

CLOSE WINDOW