BethM55

Gluten Free Rolls, Recipe From A New Restaurant In My Town

Rate this topic

I am so HAPPY!! A new restaurant will open soon, 10 minutes from my house, and will include a gluten free menu!! They recently published their bread/roll recipe. I haven't tried it yet, but if you want to see it, here is the link:

http://pacifica.patch.com/articles/a-gluten-free-recipe-for-an-increasingly-gluten-free-world#video-7573058

The video indicates that this restaurant is gluten free savvy. If they really are, I will be there! :D

I am so HAPPY!! A new restaurant will open soon, 10 minutes from my house, and will include a gluten free menu!! They recently published their bread/roll recipe. I haven't tried it yet, but if you want to see it, here is the link:

http://pacifica.patch.com/articles/a-gluten-free-recipe-for-an-increasingly-gluten-free-world#video-7573058

The video indicates that this restaurant is gluten free savvy. If they really are, I will be there! :D

Beth, THANK YOU! What kind of yeast should I use?

bakers yeast probably.

Aren't there different types? I've always baked non-yeast breads, but would like to try one with yeast and see if my body will tolerated it now.

Aren't there different types? I've always baked non-yeast breads, but would like to try one with yeast and see if my body will tolerated it now.

Just get yeast from the baking section at the store. It doesn't mention "Rapid Rise" so don't get the ones that say that. Just plain yeast. Usually comes in little packets.

Just get yeast from the baking section at the store. It doesn't mention "Rapid Rise" so don't get the ones that say that. Just plain yeast. Usually comes in little packets.

THANK YOU, Karen!

I'd use KAF and not Bob's Red Mill but that's just me. I don't like the taste

of the burned bean in Bob's Mixes. I am really liking KAF! Good stuff!

That recipe sounds very good. I can't wait to try it... probably tomorrow.