littlequeenie3

Using Pampered Chef Stoneware-Safe Or Not?!

Rate this topic

I have a great pampered chef stoneware baker that has been used prior to diagnosis. Ive heard mixed things about whether it is safe to use for Gluten free cooking without risk of CC. Does anyone have any info on this? Would be a big help, dont want to throw it out if I don't have too. Still getting used to all the ins and outs, was diagnosed june 29. 2011.

I personally would not risk it since the stone is porous and absorbs things with use. Get yourself a new one and gift that one to a friend or family member that doesn't have to eat gluten-free.

I use my Pampered Chef pizza stone all the time that's been used for gluten foods. I just put my pizza on a piece of parchment paper and still enjoy the crispness of the stone.

I use my Pampered Chef pizza stone all the time that's been used for gluten foods. I just put my pizza on a piece of parchment paper and still enjoy the crispness of the stone.

Hasn't bothered me either. I use parchment too! But sometimes not and it has never bothered my daughter who is super

sensitive.