gluten free overseas

End Of My Story

Rate this topic

Thanks for all your support, everyone. I was still feeling under the weather. I went to the doctor, he sent me to get a sonogram (thought it was appendicitis). I just had a sonogram and a million other tests last March when no one could figure out about gluten. So. Guess what. I have two stones in my gall badder, each 1 centimeter. Yeah, someone gave me a sonogram last March and MISSED two gigantic gall bladder stones. So I have to have my gall bladder out. I see from the search engine that a lot of you have had your gall bladders out too--I guess the gluten just taxes our organs.

Well. Kind of discouraged about having to have surgery.

I had mine out about 2 years ago. Surgery went great. 4 tiny little holes (1 hidden in my belly button), I was probably only on the operating table 10 minutes. In recovery I did feel the whole 5-6 inches and was certain I had been fully sliced. I looked and no just the 4 little slices, got some pain meds and was good to go. I feel so much better!

Good luck!

Thanks for all your support, everyone. I was still feeling under the weather. I went to the doctor, he sent me to get a sonogram (thought it was appendicitis). I just had a sonogram and a million other tests last March when no one could figure out about gluten. So. Guess what. I have two stones in my gall badder, each 1 centimeter. Yeah, someone gave me a sonogram last March and MISSED two gigantic gall bladder stones. So I have to have my gall bladder out. I see from the search engine that a lot of you have had your gall bladders out too--I guess the gluten just taxes our organs.

Well. Kind of discouraged about having to have surgery.

they might not have been there, then. or smaller.

I'm new to this group, but wanted to say that my mother healed her gall bladder through Chiropractic and herbal methods. Removing body parts should be last after everything else is tried. Your chiropractor can check T-7, that's what fixed mine. The body has an amazing ability to heal itself if given the chance.