GFreeMO

What Is Your Soy Reaction Like?

Rate this topic

Does a soy reaction cause joint pain and diarrhea for days?

Today I noticed that there's soy in the butter I use. I always thought it was a dairy product.

No problems whatsoever, though.

Does a soy reaction cause joint pain and diarrhea for days?

For me, it's chest pain, joint pain and massive anxiety.

Every one is different,

For me the list of symptoms is long, dizziness,anxiety ,fatigue, ringing in my ears,loss of balance ,headache ,brain fog and other neurological symptoms and also constipation

Soy protein causes joint pain and fatigue for me. Soybean oil causes headaches and fatigue. Soy flour or soy milk causes stomach pain and bloating but not Diarhea. If you have been eating a lot of it the best thing to do would be take it completely out of your diet for a while and see if you improve.

I kept thinking I was getting gluten by CC with coffee mate, ore ida fries, lays stax, margarine and the betty crocker mixes. All of these things have soy. I think I am having soy reactions and not gluten ones. I guess I am going to eliminate those things. I read an article on soy today and it said that it can cause inflammation in your intestines. I'm just a mess right now. Gluten, Casein and now this. Oh well. I will be saving a TON of money at the grocery store.

I kept thinking I was getting gluten by CC with coffee mate, ore ida fries, lays stax, margarine and the betty crocker mixes. All of these things have soy. I think I am having soy reactions and not gluten ones. I guess I am going to eliminate those things. I read an article on soy today and it said that it can cause inflammation in your intestines. I'm just a mess right now. Gluten, Casein and now this. Oh well. I will be saving a TON of money at the grocery store.

I think I am in the same boat as you. I thought I was getting cc'd from a bunch of gluten-free products, like chocolate chex and some of the mixes, but I think I am reacting to soy too. This really stinks! Just wanted to let you know that you're not alone.

when I eat soy I get really spaced it out. it might be the glutamate content

when i consume soy of any kind i loose my voice i sound like racheal ray with bronchitis lol and then the joint pain and i swell up like a blow fish my tonge swells my hands heck my whole body swells

After getting rid of the gluten, I noticed I was having joint pain, tongue swelling and pain in my chest after ingesting soy.That was a real shocker and quite an adjustment.Ive only been gluten free for about eight weeks. Soy free for about five wks.I have up and down days but all in all feeling soooo much better.

sore throat, sometimes a bit swollen. exhaustion and flu-like feeling. diarrhea. sometimes a little joint pain the next couple days.

For me it depends on the amount ingested. If it's soy lethicin..D, pain in lower right side of abdomen followed by joint pain.

Higher amounts can make me dizzy, nauseated, get a migraine, makes me severely sleepy(like I'd been drugged)the day after, followed by the other symptoms listed above.

It's sneaky too! I find it in all kinds of things that would have been ok on just a gluten-free diet.