allergyprone

Are All Outback Steak Houses gluten-free

Rate this topic

hi my grandparents are wanting to take me to dinner. I just moved to Richmond Ky for college and have never been to the resturants here and was wondering if outback steakhouse was gluten free here too. I'm going to try calling today but I might not get the chance because of class

Thanks

Nicole

Every Outback location has gluten-free options. Each one also has gluten in the kitchen. Let them know when you order and everything should be fine.

They all operate under the same menu. Gluten awareness undoubtedly varies by restaurant.

richard

Make sure that you order off of the gluten-free menu and request ALL of the substitutions needed to make your meal gluten free in addition to telling your server that your meal needs to be gluten-free. The things that are omitted completely from the gluten-free menu are not gluten-free and cannot be made gluten-free. For example the seasoned rice that is a side on the regular menu cannot be made gluten-free because it is a rice pilaf. Ask them not to bring the bread or else you will end up with honey wheat bread on your table.