rachbomb

Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Rice-Free Probiotics?

Rate this topic

Hi everyone,

I've been gluten-free and DF for about 8 months now and have plateaued at about 80-90% healing (still experience gas, some bloating and fatigue). Through the use of an elimination diet and some blood work, I think the problem might be rice. Does anyone know of a good gluten-free, DF AND rice-free probiotic? I really find that probiotics are helpful but it is difficult enough to find one that is DF, much less rice-free. I'd appreciate any suggestions!

sauerkraut? I like it every now and then. I understand where you are, have been there.

In case you're wondering, it gets so much easier! Once you heal, you can reintroduce foods that were your enemy before.

There's a recipe somewhere on the web for making coconut milk yogurt with probiotic supplements, but I can't seem it find it for you. Hope somebody else pipes in with better answers, and wish you well.

Sauerkraut is dead easy to make, but a little time consuming.

have you considered water kefir? Easy, and done in a couple of days only.

I just ordered an acidophilus supplement by 'Freeda' which is apparently cultured on carrot. so carrot is the only additional ingredient. nice to know there isn't some weird synthesized corn based ingredient as a filler that I'm unaware of.

We make our own probiotic foods but have also found gutpro probiotic powder. Here are their answers to my questions:

1. What are the details of the Gluten Free claim?

Thank you all for your suggestions! I really appreciate having this forum.