livelifelarge24

"the Club" Alcoholic Drinks.... Does Anybody Know If These Are Gluten-Free?

Rate this topic

I used to love The Club pina coladas, those little cans you can buy at the liquor store. I still have one in my fridge and I'm wondering if it's ok. The ingredients say rum, non-dairy creamer liquer, and natural flavors. There is no company information and I have tried to find anything online and can't even find a phone number. Does anybody know if these are safe??

Nope.

But 1 can of Coco Lopez, 1 can of rum, and pineapple juice to taste make a mighty yummy drink!

Check Tge coco Lopez - don't know if it's gluten-free. Crap!

I do make hommemade pina coladas with coco lopez all the time with no reaction. Thankfully. I just don't want to throw this away if its not necessary and wondering for future reference as well.

I used to love The Club pina coladas, those little cans you can buy at the liquor store. I still have one in my fridge and I'm wondering if it's ok. The ingredients say rum, non-dairy creamer liquer, and natural flavors. There is no company information and I have tried to find anything online and can't even find a phone number. Does anybody know if these are safe??

Probably. The only thing "natural flavors" can conceal is barley malt. Malt is an expensive ingredient and manufacturers usually list it separately. That said, there is no way to be certain.

I would give it away. To my way of thinking, it's not worth saving the cost of one can of pina colada to risk glutening myself.

• Upvote 1