Bettina

Gluten Free Lotions And Creams?

Rate this topic

So, I've recently, I believe, had a severe reaction to a lotion that contained wheat. I had been slowly and progressively breaking out in hives all over my arms, as well as little red dots on my legs. I stopped using the lotion yesterday, and they're considerably better today. So I've been trying to find a list of gluten-free lotions or creams (creams preferred). I have pretty bad eczema to begin with, so whatever it is absolutely has to be fragrance free.

If anybody has a list or links they could give me it would be very much appreciated! :]

-Bettina

Vanicream. Creamy and free of scent and gluten/wheat. Also hypoallergenic.

Hmm. I've never heard of that. Sounds promising, though. Do you buy it at a particular store, or online?

Are you using artificial sweeeteners or Crystal Lite? Or over the counter drugs ?

Hmm. I've never heard of that. Sounds promising, though. Do you buy it at a particular store, or online?

I get it at Walgreens.

Are you using artificial sweeeteners or Crystal Lite? Or over the counter drugs ?

No, I have a few prescriptions, but no over the counter drugs. I rarely even use Tylenol and stuff for headaches.

vanicream vote again. Wallgreens has a line of their products (including soap i believe).

• Upvote 1

I just want to say thank you.. SO MUCH. I've been using Vanicream since yesterday, and it's exactly what I was looking for. My skin is already significantly improving. And most of my hives are gone, as well. ^_^