TestyTommy

Sweet Baby Ray's Dippin' Sauces

Rate this topic

I couldn't find any post on Sweet Baby Ray's new Dippin' Sauces, so I'll pass on the info I have.

I've always loved Sweet Baby Ray's barbeque sauces, so I was excited to see "Dipping Sauces" in the store. After verifying that it was gluten-free, I tried the "Signature" flavor (which is a horseradish sauce) and it was DELICIOUS!!!

Email from the company:

I would like to inform you that all our Retail flavors of Sweet Baby Ray

• Upvote 1

Thanks for posting TT! Love me some Sweet Baby Rays!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for/ passing that along!!! Good To know :)

I first tried Sweet Baby Ray's only a few months ago (after hearing they were gluten-free), I'm happy there's something out there I can have once in a while!! (but not tooo often, fructose issues)

I first tried Sweet Baby Ray's only a few months ago (after hearing they were gluten-free), I'm happy there's something out there I can have once in a while!! (but not tooo often, fructose issues)

LIFE IS GOOD!

Same here. I don't eat much sugar, so the BBQ sauce is just an occasional treat.

One of the reasons the dipping sauce caught my attention is that it only has 1 gram of sugar per tablespoon. That's for the "Signature" flavor; don't know about the others.

Im beyond thrilled that SBRs is gluten-free!!!

The Vinegar Is Distilled 3 Times So It

I have to add, I use the SBR BBQ sauce about twice a week and I am very sensitive--and have not noticed any reaction. :)

I have to echo the others on here who report the high fructose reaction, though. I do not eat many things "packaged" but I indulge sometimes and if I overdo it (say, some ketchup and the BBQ sauce and fruit, for example---all in one day)--I feel pretty yucky. Still healing down there, no doubt! :P