Rate this topic

Oh crap. I'm weaning off doxepin (was prescribedfor DH) and am on zero now, 2nd day and the migraines hot. Normally I'd take ibuprofen. What's Tge best sub, Tylenol????

Witch doctor???

Help!!!!

Oh crap. I'm weaning off doxepin (was prescribedfor DH) and am on zero now, 2nd day and the migraines hot. Normally I'd take ibuprofen. What's Tge best sub, Tylenol????

Witch doctor???

Help!!!!

Sorry you're struggling with migraines from the withdrawl. When I get a migraine nothing helps except to lay in a dark room with a cold compress over my eyes. I take tylenol PM and sleep if I can. It's been a long time since I had to do that however so do make sure Tylenol PM is gluten-free.

Sorry you're struggling with migraines from the withdrawl. When I get a migraine nothing helps except to lay in a dark room with a cold compress over my eyes. I take tylenol PM and sleep if I can. It's been a long time since I had to do that however so do make sure Tylenol PM is gluten-free.

I grabbed some Tylenol extra strength. Can't nap now. And the sun is shining in AZ. Sitting at school waiting on my son, have the sun shield up and am hiding.

I grabbed some Tylenol extra strength. Can't nap now. And the sun is shining in AZ. Sitting at school waiting on my son, have the sun shield up and am hiding.

Sorry! Hope you can get home safely and rest soon. I can't even function when I have a migraine. I wouldn't be able to drive. Keeping the sun shield up as long as you can and keeping your sun glasses on may help. Drink lots of cold water if you can (heat and dehydration can make them worse.) I hope the tylenol works for you!

Sorry! Hope you can get home safely and rest soon. I can't even function when I have a migraine. I wouldn't be able to drive. Keeping the sun shield up as long as you can and keeping your sun glasses on may help. Drink lots of cold water if you can (heat and dehydration can make them worse.) I hope the tylenol works for you!

Yes, it's working. Thank you!

It's nice just to have a headache and not want to vomit and scream.

Have a cup of strong tea or coffee. Caffeine is also helpful for migraines. Excedrin migraine is tylenol, aspirin, and caffeine.

Good luck, hope you head it off!