maitrimama

15 Year Old Daughter

Rate this topic

We have been working through the diagnostic process since August. Bloodwork pointed towards Celiac and the multiple stool tests pointed towards IBD. Took her in last Friday for endo/coloscopy and walked away not feeling too bad. Upper looked okay and just a little inflamation in the bowels. Dr said it was possible remnants of a virsus with false positives on the blood work.I was blind sided by the results we received today - Celiac & IBD. Where do we start? We are meeting with the Dr later this week but I feel I should be doing something.

We have been working through the diagnostic process since August. Bloodwork pointed towards Celiac and the multiple stool tests pointed towards IBD. Took her in last Friday for endo/coloscopy and walked away not feeling too bad. Upper looked okay and just a little inflamation in the bowels. Dr said it was possible remnants of a virsus with false positives on the blood work.I was blind sided by the results we received today - Celiac & IBD. Where do we start? We are meeting with the Dr later this week but I feel I should be doing something.

It's really great to have a diagnosis, part of your guessing games and years of possible doc appts without any outcome are behind you. There's lots to learn. My suggestion is to read read read!