Nen

"blisters" In Mouth?

Rate this topic

Not sure if anyone else gets this.

On and off I will get what is like a little blister type thing in my mouth, towards the back just behind my back molars, but not as far back as my tonsils. I notice it as a bump, and it doesn't hurt or anything, its just there until it either goes away or I burst it if I mess with it. They just randomly pop up, I'd say I get them about every week.

Looking at it in the mirror it looks sort of clear, and it seems to be fluid filled, so I figure it is some sort of blister.

Just to clear it up, I do not get cold sores, only sometimes canker sores (this is neither of those though).

Some people with celiac suffer from Aphthous Stomatitis, which simply means canker sores; however, my daughter's "canker sores" were classified by her dentist as something other than canker sores and more like the result of an immune system disorder. Uh, perhaps celiac? I hypothesize that they're actually Dermatitis Herpetiformis blisters inside the mouth. My daughter has been tortured by them since she three years old.

I thought I was the only one. I do have a gluten sensitivity. and get them on the inside of my bottom lip. Tiny ones maybe 1 or two for about 2 months now, I couldnt figure out what they were.

I get something similar. It often happens after eating but I never narrowed it down to one thing in particular... pizza is especially bad, though.

I will get a clear bump on the back/top of my mouth, on my palette. It doesn't hurt, I can just feel it sticking out. It is really weird because I get mouth sores and have as long as I can remember but this is totally different. It seems to pop up in response to something specific.

Just for the record, I am still eating gluten but still noticed it when Gluten-Free as well.

It is a mystery to me as to what causes them, but yeah it could be a sensitivity to a certain food.

I get these on the roof of my mouth and (primarily) under my tongue. I agree, they are DEFINATELY NOT canker sores (I get those nasty things, too) and do not hurt. They'll stick out far enough to be a bit of an annoyance, but I just 'pop' them and then they are gone seemingly right away.