Joe0123

A Taste Of Thai Products

Rate this topic

Anyone ever tried these? They appear to all be gluten free and have a pretty good variety of products, but does anyone know if they're all produced in a dedicated gluten-free facility or are they made on shared equipment? I'm really hoping the coconut milk is ok because I was using Thai Kitchen but found out they don't have a dedicated gluten-free facility.

I used their Pad Thai and had no problem, except that is was so good my non -gluten-free husband wants it again.

I emailed them and here is there reply:

"Please be assured that the Taste of Thai product line is produced in a facility that is gluten free."

:/ that sort of answers my question but it could also be interpreted to mean that things with gluten are produced in that facility, but they clean them and such to say they are gluten free. Argh. Looks like I need to contact them again.

I've had pretty good luck with this brand. I especially like their pad thai.

One thing to mention is that not all of their stuff is gluten free. You need to be sure it specifies it as such on the box and then I always double-check!

My husband had brought home a sweet chili one that actually had soy sauce in it.

According to their website, all their products have no gluten in their ingredients. The pdf has all their products and what allergens and such they contain.