dws

Ener-G Flours And Baking Products

Rate this topic

I know that a lot of super sensitives have trouble with Bob's Red Mill Products. Has anyone had success with Ener-G rice flour, potato starch, etc? I am trying to dodge buying a heavy duty grinder to make my own. BRM seems to give me trouble. Ener-G's web site is impressive re precautions and dedicated facility. Any super sensitives using it?

I know that a lot of super sensitives have trouble with Bob's Red Mill Products. Has anyone had success with Ener-G rice flour, potato starch, etc? I am trying to dodge buying a heavy duty grinder to make my own. BRM seems to give me trouble. Ener-G's web site is impressive re precautions and dedicated facility. Any super sensitives using it?

I use EnerG Tapioca and EnerG potato starch without problems. I also do NOT tolerate BRM products.

I've been using Ener-g products for 6 years now--no problems.

I've been using Ener-g products for 6 years now--no problems.

Do you consider yourself as super sensitive? Just wanted to confirm that. Sometimes people with normal sensitivity pop onto super sensitive topics. Can get a little confusing. I have just started on this category and I do not know who's who sometimes.

Do you consider yourself as super sensitive? Just wanted to confirm that. Sometimes people with normal sensitivity pop onto super sensitive topics. Can get a little confusing. I have just started on this category and I do not know who's who sometimes.

Yep, I'm very sensitive :)

I'm still trying to figure out just how sensitive I am. I seem to be trending to more sensitive than average, but not super sensitive as some discribe. I do find their advice very helpful when I do seem to be having problems figuring out the cause of something bothering me. That said, I DO NOT tolerate BRM anything. I have been using Ener G products without any problems whatsoever!

I'm still trying to figure out just how sensitive I am. I seem to be trending to more sensitive than average, but not super sensitive as some discribe. I do find their advice very helpful when I do seem to be having problems figuring out the cause of something bothering me. That said, I DO NOT tolerate BRM anything. I have been using Ener G products without any problems whatsoever!

Thanks Roda, for your input. I think I may be in the same boat as you, kind of a 'tweener. Like you, I look towards the super sensitives when trying to figure things out. I quess we have all heard of the expression, "canary in a coal mine". If something is tolerated by super sensititives, chances are it'll work for people who aren't quite super sensitive. Don't be offended, super sensitives, you are more than just canaries to us. You are wonderful, beautiful, very brave super canaries!

If something is tolerated by super sensititives, chances are it'll work for people who aren't quite super sensitive. Don't be offended, super sensitives, you are more than just canaries to us. You are wonderful, beautiful, very brave super canaries!

I'm not offended. I'm glad to be appreciated. I can't tolerate that brand, but you know that I am crazy sensitive. Maybe you'll be able to.

Don't be offended, super sensitives, you are more than just canaries to us. You are wonderful, beautiful, very brave super canaries!

Ha - we need to have a canary logo, LOL. Steph here is further along then me in figuring it all, and I was just saying a while back that she's My canary! :lol: