2 cups brown rice flour

1 cup tapioca starch

1 cup potato starch

1 cup arrowroot starch

3 Tbsp. Xantam gum

1 Tbsp. and 1 tsp. baking powder

2 Tbsp. sugar

1 Tbsp. salt

Oh my god....this reminds me of cream cheese filled croissants....hmmm...yummy..that would be soooo good. Your dough and the finished products look like real bread...wow!

Oh my god....this reminds me of cream cheese filled croissants....hmmm...yummy..that would be soooo good. Your dough and the finished products look like real bread...wow!

This buns taste like Polish babka, or Danish Coffee Ring cake. Accept one I ate them all. Today I had the last two. They were delicious.

I highly advice you to bake it.

Your buns look yummy!!!!! I do have a question. step 8 the third sentence....Are you saying to use a brush to get oil from bottom of pan (1/2cup) & to brush each bun totally with oil? Then what about a 1/2 inch? I got everything else but not sure about the things I mentioned...

I have a sinus infection & the flu so I just may be reading it wrong!

Have you made these buns without any filling & used them for a deli sandwich? They just look sooooo good...

thanks

mamaw

Your buns look yummy!!!!! I do have a question. step 8 the third sentence....Are you saying to use a brush to get oil from bottom of pan (1/2cup) & to brush each bun totally with oil? Then what about a 1/2 inch? I got everything else but not sure about the things I mentioned...

I have a sinus infection & the flu so I just may be reading it wrong!

Have you made these buns without any filling & used them for a deli sandwich? They just look sooooo good...

thanks

mamaw

What I meant by this :"With the help of brush cover all sides of buns-

Thanks for the reply.. I'll try them soon, kitchen is being re-modeled so I'll be excited to try these yummy looking things...

thanks