Rate this topic

I accidentally glutened myself yesterday. I went out to lunch and got a salad made sure there were no croutons in it but forgot to ask about the dressing. Today I am sore pretty much everywhere and my ankles kill in addition to my usual GI symptoms. Does anyone know of a way to make the the pain go away faster?

well crap (literally and figuratively)...for me it is time and rest unfortunately. Maybe some advil, tylenol type painkiller? I have been gluten-free for a year and you just reminded me of that whole body pain, head to toe, every joint/muscle/bone/***Shudder!***

Hope you feel better soon!

I accidentally glutened myself yesterday. I went out to lunch and got a salad made sure there were no croutons in it but forgot to ask about the dressing. Today I am sore pretty much everywhere and my ankles kill in addition to my usual GI symptoms. Does anyone know of a way to make the the pain go away faster?

No fun! Sorry to hear!! I use activated charcoal as soon as I think I may have gotten something or feel the effects. I take 6 instead of 2. It does help but it is no cure. Bad thing is it absorbs randomly in the system so it takes the nutrients in the food as well. I definately would not using it on any regular basis.