pricklypear1971

Halloween Candy - No Binging This Year!

Rate this topic

So, I spied a bag of Junior Mint Halloween candy (all the way from the other end of the aisle, no less!).

As I cruised by I wasn't even tempted to grab anything else (like Snickers)...nothing like the fear of gluten to keep me straight.

And yes, I DID buy the Junior Mints!

Too late for me :( I bought some candy last night. I've binged on snickers, m&m's, reese's pb cups, and almond joys. I am hiding it right now, out of sight out of mind!!

Btw, I thought snickers were gluten-free! Please tell me I wasn't mistaken!!!!

Btw, I thought snickers were gluten-free! Please tell me I wasn't mistaken!!!!

Snickers are supposed to be gluten-free but I haven't tried one since going gluten-free (whereas I've eaten my weight in Junior Mints). We're going wine tasting tomorrow and I am NOT screwing up now. Just passed on a Manhattan Espresso Soda float because I couldn't source the caramel color. Ugh!!!!

Yesterday, I pigged out on pumpkin pie fudge from a shop that I know makes their fudge gluten free. This will be the first year that I'll have to make my own pumpkin pie :(

R.O.C.K. - (Raising Our Celiac Kids ) Google it and you will find some gluten free options for your children during Halloween. And, take a minute to thank them for their efforts in gathering this listing that will keep your kids safe.