swcom120

Head And Shoulders 2 In 1

Rate this topic

I dont usually have any type of DH issues (knocks on wood). Recently I started using Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 dry scalp shampoo and I seem to be getting soars and blisters on my scalp. I tried to do some research within the board but only found topics on the regular head and shoulders. I was wondering if anyone has had any issues with the 2 in 1 type and if soars would be a normal Gluten reaction on your scalp?

Thanks ahead of time

I dont usually have any type of DH issues (knocks on wood). Recently I started using Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 dry scalp shampoo and I seem to be getting soars and blisters on my scalp. I tried to do some research within the board but only found topics on the regular head and shoulders. I was wondering if anyone has had any issues with the 2 in 1 type and if soars would be a normal Gluten reaction on your scalp?

Thanks ahead of time

Got word from the company that it is Gluten free. Must be getting my reaction from something else.

Note that they instructed me to go to Celiac.com for more information. ha ha.....duh.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for posting this info!

I also react to it. I get sores all the way down my back. It is annoying. Because I haven't found any products for dry scalp, I use this b/c they told me it is gluten-free but I wash my body thoroughly (with a stick sponge thing) AFTER I have done my hair! It has been working for the most part. I don't know what I'd do if it was my scalp reacting! I'm so sorry!

Good luck