Rate this topic

did your child have a kind of 'clear out' after going gluten free? 24 hrs in and she's had 2 huge very soft and very pale stools that she wasn't able to hold in they also had a very metallic smell

sorry for reposting my computer has predictive text....and..well......it's not as smart as it thinks it is!

Stools can reflect the color or the previous meals consumed. But, if the pale stool continue for several days, I would contact her Primary Doctor, especially if other symptoms are involved.

I'm sorry but I don't know your history with or child. Do you have a diagnosis for Celiac? If so, you might want to eliminate dairy for several weeks until some healing can take place. Most times, you can reintroduce it slowly and successfully.

There are several milk alternatives.

Stools can reflect the color or the previous meals consumed. But, if the pale stool continue for several days, I would contact her Primary Doctor, especially if other symptoms are involved.

I'm sorry but I don't know your history with or child. Do you have a diagnosis for Celiac? If so, you might want to eliminate dairy for several weeks until some healing can take place. Most times, you can reintroduce it slowly and successfully.

There are several milk alternatives.

we are waiting in test results but gastro says she is at the very least gluten intolerant

she is dairy free, she has an anaphylactic allergy to milk and eggs

today she had a green grainy foul stool

we just don't know what to do, have appointment at children's hospital in 3 weeks, no point in going to emergency, for the last year and half they just kept telling us she had a bug or it was normal in toddlers, the last time we went they told us just to wait for gastro appojntment