glutenfreemamax2

Question About Symptoms

Rate this topic

Do you get dh from eating gluten, or will just touching it and touching your face bring it on?

Do you get dh from eating gluten, or will just touching it and touching your face bring it on?

I don't have DH, but will attempt an answer.

Yes, you can get a DH break outbreak from ingesting gluten. A gluten "allergy" can trigger some topical reactions. Touching something with gluten and putting your fingers in your mouth could trigger a DH outbreak.

Some people do have Celiac Disease as well as a gluten allergy.

Hope this helps.

I wanted to ask....How was Dr. Phil & Staff to work with?

They are awesome. I only saw dr phil on stage, but his producers are wonderful. Can't say enough great things about them!

My son keeps breaking out with what looks like a dh rash, but I cant figure out what is causing it. He is 8 weeks old.

Babies can have pores blocked or sweat glands..it's normal. But discuss this with your doctor at your routine check up..... make a list.

They are awesome. I only saw dr phil on stage, but his producers are wonderful. Can't say enough great things about them!

My son keeps breaking out with what looks like a dh rash, but I cant figure out what is causing it. He is 8 weeks old.

Are you nursing him or is he on formula??

Did you check all the items you use on his skin??

Is his dad gluten free??

I'm the only gluten-free-er in tge house. My other 2 kids are always hugging on him and kissing him after they eat. It drives me crazy. We even gave a rule we don't touch him in the face. (no one seems to follow). He is exclusivly breastfed.

I'm the only gluten-free-er in tge house. My other 2 kids are always hugging on him and kissing him after they eat. It drives me crazy. We even gave a rule we don't touch him in the face. (no one seems to follow). He is exclusivly breastfed.

Are you taking any vitamins that are high in iodine ??

I would wonder if he may have an issue with gluten and is getting exposure from the kisses and hugs.