angel_jd1

All You Magazine Article On Autoimmune Disorders

Rate this topic

I just wanted to give you all a heads up that there is a article in All You Magazine that just came out today. It covers several different autoimmune disorders including Celiac. I think it's a great article, but I may be a touch biased since I am featured in the article :) It isn't all about numbers, but it does give a face to our disease and our struggles. I hope you all enjoy reading it!! Go check out the November 2011 issue.

-Jessica

• Upvote 1

I just wanted to give you all a heads up that there is a article in All You Magazine that just came out today. It covers several different autoimmune disorders including Celiac. I think it's a great article, but I may be a touch biased since I am featured in the article :) It isn't all about numbers, but it does give a face to our disease and our struggles. I hope you all enjoy reading it!! Go check out the November 2011 issue.

-Jessica

Congrats on being featured in the article! I'll have to look for it....nice to see you back here :)

• Upvote 1

Congrats on being featured in the article! I'll have to look for it....nice to see you back here :)

Thanks Patti, I popped in a month or so ago. I just don't have the time I used to have. I have my own stuff I have been working on :) Let me know what you think of the article!!

-Jessica

• Upvote 1