BeFree

Is Glutino Bread Good?

Rate this topic

I found some coupons for Glutino and wondered if it's good, before I spend the money....

I found some coupons for Glutino and wondered if it's good, before I spend the money....

Glutino products, or just the bread? A lot of the products are pretty tasty, or so my kids tell me. The bread was so-so, I believe. I always hear better things about Udi's.

The bread is OK but I prefer Rudi's and Udi's. I love the Glutino bagels, dream cookies (Oreos!!!), pretzels, and crackers and I buy them all regularly.

I think the bread is awful so suggest you save your money but they have alot of other products that are very good.

Michelle

Oh thank you so much for your input everyone. I'll stick with the bagels then if I buy Glutino. The quality of the bread is important to me, plain old bread is what I like/miss the most. I can live without the cakes/cookies/desserts & sweet things, what I love is toast, sandwiches etc, so the bread really has to taste good. I really love the Udi's but am unsure of what other brands might be good.

We use the bread regularly, and have been doing so for years. Rudi's and Udi's are not easily found in the Toronto area, but lots of stores carry Glutino. Our personal favorite is the corn bread with fiber.

We are limited to egg free Glutino items. We have been very happy with the products we can have that are egg free. It is getting easier to find them too! :)

Glutino "Genius" bread is my favourite, even more so than Udi's - the pieces are larger and have better texture (not to mention much cheaper!). However, I do not like their other bread products.

I'm not so picky and I like their products, including bread. :) Just slather a bunch of Nutella on it and it's good. ;)

Twas a happy happy day for me when I found I could eat Nutella.

I mad a good loaf of their French bread (Gluten Free Pantry). Better than other loaves I've baked but I like French bread over anything else.

Their pretzels are great. Donuts, Krispy wafer cookies are heinous. I think I'll feed the cereal (like Cheerios) to the birds.