This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Where Your Contribution Counts!
    eNewsletter
    Support Us!

Weight Loss Buddies

glutenfreemamax2

glutenfreemamax2 Enthusiast

Damn candy corn.... Halloween is the worst holiday......

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

AVR1962 Collaborator

Damn candy corn.... Halloween is the worst holiday......

Aw oh, doesn't sound good!

AVR1962 Collaborator

Weigh-in: 146....one too many cookies last week!

70 minute walk today with my doggies.

I'm going to weigh in before I shower. I'm sure I have not lost anything :-( the candy corn is going to bite me in the arse.

KikiUSA Explorer

Well I blew the entire weekend!!!! Starting over :(

I slept in so I didnt have breakfast just a cup of coffee with creamer in it.

Lunch I had 2 corn tortillas with cheese and pork on them and been drinking alot of water :)

No work out for me today, I have bad left side pain that I wish would go away!

Tomorrow is another day and hopefully will be back to working out :)

Well my trianer just cancelled my tuesdays. She can keep my fridas which I have yet to make. Ugh. Now I have to get my ass in gear and do it myself.

AVR1962 Collaborator

Put cauliflower, squash and potatoes in chicken broth, mashed the veggies down like mashed potatoes and served it with a vegetable based gluten-free gravy. It actually turned out pretty good, and loaded with nutrients!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

That sounds really good. I had a nice big bowl of veggie chicken soup last night. I also had some pork tenderloin.

I took the kids to the park yeaterday(walked/jogged) and did my normal workout that my trainer does with me. I'm sore today.

Been going through a lot of emotional crap lately- today I turn 30 and I don't know if its related or not.....and chocolate in the house doesn't help

AVR1962 Collaborator

That sounds really good. I had a nice big bowl of veggie chicken soup last night. I also had some pork tenderloin.

I took the kids to the park yeaterday(walked/jogged) and did my normal workout that my trainer does with me. I'm sore today.

Been going through a lot of emotional crap lately- today I turn 30 and I don't know if its related or not.....and chocolate in the house doesn't help

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! 30 is a great age!!

AVR1962 Collaborator

My purposeful activity today was raking leaves! Beautiful day for it!!

AVR1962 Collaborator

3 sets free-weight bench press @ 40 lbs

3 sets free-weight tricep work, 10-20 lbs per arm

1 set backwards fly for outer shoulder, 10 lb per arm

75 abs repetitions

Eating pretty crappy. Woke up at 1 this morning, fell back asleep at6, then up at 6:30. If you count crying and breastfeeding, thoes are the only calories I've burned.

Yesterday I made homemade cheeze it's. I used earth balance and there is 100 cal per tablespoon. I used 3 tblsp in it, and ate the whole thing on top of chocolate. I'm going to have to cut dairy I think. Don't know if it's emotional stress or the dairy but my stomach is killing me.

AVR1962 Collaborator

Eating pretty crappy. Woke up at 1 this morning, fell back asleep at6, then up at 6:30. If you count crying and breastfeeding, thoes are the only calories I've burned.

Yesterday I made homemade cheeze it's. I used earth balance and there is 100 cal per tablespoon. I used 3 tblsp in it, and ate the whole thing on top of chocolate. I'm going to have to cut dairy I think. Don't know if it's emotional stress or the dairy but my stomach is killing me.

Goodness, no fun with the stomach! I had to cut dairy out as well. I can eat aged cheeses but I stay away from butter and milk.

wheeleezdryver Community Regular

finally got a chance to weigh myself yesterday--247.4-- much as I hate that #(it means I've regained 40 lbs, give or take!! (I'm tall, my goal weight is 182, higest known weight was about 289, lowest weight since starting to loose weight 5 years ago was about 209)--- I'm happy with it b/c honestly, I thought it would be in th 250's, or even 260. Now I just gotta get it going back down, instead of up!

HAven't had much energy lately, but I have been able to do some light exercise 3 days this week. hoping I can go out for a walk this evening.

I need to get my portions in check. I shipped all the Halloween candy out. Something is bothering the baby. I don't know if Its tge cheese I've been eating the chocolate or the 1 egg I ate yesterday.

I worked out (half assed) with my trainer. Dr wants me to check my thyroid. Getting rid of the candy will help, but I had 2 big portions of white rice spagetti for dinner with greasy sauce, then lots of cookies. Going to work on cutting the dairy as well. I need to do something drastic. I'm thinking dairy because it includes my weakness- chocolate. I know dairy is an issue, but it's soo good.

AVR1962 Collaborator

Good on the weigh-in GlutenFreeMama! I am a cheese lover myself. Aged hard cheeses lose their lactose so you might consider them instead of the newer soft cheeses. I eat nothing labeled with lactose. Any milk I drink is eithr rice or almond. You can make it work and feeling better is so much nicer!

AVR1962 Collaborator

Weigh-in wasn't a surprise, same weight....too mnay chips and not enough exercise last week! Hope to get back to better eating habits this week.

I am up 2 pounds. I have been eating portions that are to big and not enough exercise. I just got p90x. Now I have to find the motivation.

celiac-mommy Collaborator

I was in Phoenix for a conference last week and came home with a weird stomach bug. I'm now down to 162...

Rachelle, are you eating corn tortillas?

Brown rice most of the time

I am up 2 pounds. I have been eating portions that are to big and not enough exercise. I just got p90x. Now I have to find the motivation.

I didn't lose any weight on the P90x, gained muscle, though

AVR1962 Collaborator

finally got a chance to weigh myself yesterday--247.4-- much as I hate that #(it means I've regained 40 lbs, give or take!! (I'm tall, my goal weight is 182, higest known weight was about 289, lowest weight since starting to loose weight 5 years ago was about 209)--- I'm happy with it b/c honestly, I thought it would be in th 250's, or even 260. Now I just gotta get it going back down, instead of up!

HAven't had much energy lately, but I have been able to do some light exercise 3 days this week. hoping I can go out for a walk this evening.

Energy is a tough one, been struggling a bit with it myself with the lack of sunshine.

I did want to share with you ladies a website that helps you tab your calories if anyone is interested. It is free unless you want personal guidence and then there is a monthly fee for a better membership. For me, I find it really shows me what my diet looks like when I have it logged. Then I see how much calories the potato chips and the cookies are and try to make better choices. It calculates your amount of calories from the foods you select, you can type in your own items and their nutrients, it does an auto calc of your total fats, sugar, sodium, carbs, protein, etc. You can set a goal of so much weight loss for a certain amount of time and then it will calc what your daily intake should be to achieve it. The site is www.my-calorie-counter.com

AVR1962 Collaborator

Weigh-in Nov 14: 145 lbs, 1 lb loss from last week.

Started counting calories (helps me avoid the chips and the cookies!), average daily intake 1547 calories.

Have been doing yard work as a daily purposeful activity.

I'm down 1 pound this week. Due to all the yucky colds exercise isnt looking promising this week.

Archived