TightLoli

Question About Panera Bread Sauce

Rate this topic

Hey everyone, I am a new celiac and I'm trying to change my diet as an 18 year old male. It's pretty difficult but I am coping.

I was wondering if anyone could skim over these ingredients, I work at Panera Bread and I am trying to see what I can and can't have besides the listed gluten free items on the website. I was hoping I could just get all the meat and certain sauces and bring my own Rudi's bread to replace the typical bread. I don't need to worry about CC because I am the one making my food and I know how everything is prepared and it's all very safe.

I am fairly certain nothing in here contains gluten, but I am new to all this. Thanks.

Image10282011173829.jpg

There's a huge portion of that label that is unreadable.

I'm betting it's ok based in the allergen warning on the label saying "contains egg ingredients", and doesn't mention wheat.

I agree..if it had gluten it would say egg and wheat as allergens.

The only tricky gluten one is malt. That comes from barley and they don't consider that one of the main allergens that they list on products.

Be very careful around those bread items at work. If you touch your mouth, nose, or eyes after handling bread it could get ya.