taysic

How I Completely Healed

Rate this topic

Hi all, I haven't been searching forums for celiac solutions for months now ... but I figured I should come back to these forums to let everyone know what helped me. Basically, I found that cutting wheat out wasn't enough for me. All grains caused an issue, even though it was exceedingly hard to trace my problems back to grains - because my effects would be experienced so far after meal time.

Now I eat only raw fruits and vegetables and follow the 80/10/10 lifestyle (as described by in a book by Dr Douglas Graham) ... I no longer experience _any_ negative physical effects.

Please ask me any questions if you'd like. Best of luck to everyone.

Thanks for sharing your good news! How long did it take you to feel better after going grain free?

I'm not sure that diet is healthy I mean Douglas Graham dosent look the picture of health. Fat seems pretty essential to me. Eating 30 bananas a day?? I'm glad its working for you but are you sure it's not just because you have given up grains rather than eating 2000 calories of raw fruit a day.

I have a former co-worker that swears by the raw foods diet, but I'm not sure this is the specific one she follows. She looked into alternative methods of treatment when diagnosed with Systemic lupus because conventional medicine treatment was abysmal.

She's doing great, 10 years later. She pursued getting her masters degree and changing careers in the course of that time, and she has no Lupus symptoms, not even the rash.

Thanks for sharing the info. How is your energy level and if you wouldn't mind, would you share a typical day's menu?

Thanks for posting.

I also have a friend who went vegan/raw for about five years. She was dealing with chronic shoulder pain and the diet cleared it up within a couple months. I have also known a frutarian who was 65 and radiantly healthy with the energy of a 30-year old. On the other hand, I've seen those pale, anemic vegans who would really benefit from some meat. I don't think there is any single diet that works for everyone. We are too different.

I AM starting to suspect that grain-free is probably a good idea for many people, and we all know how important fruits, vegetables, and essential oils from nuts and seeds are.

Hi all, I haven't been searching forums for celiac solutions for months now ... but I figured I should come back to these forums to let everyone know what helped me. Basically, I found that cutting wheat out wasn't enough for me. All grains caused an issue, even though it was exceedingly hard to trace my problems back to grains - because my effects would be experienced so far after meal time.

Now I eat only raw fruits and vegetables and follow the 80/10/10 lifestyle (as described by in a book by Dr Douglas Graham) ... I no longer experience _any_ negative physical effects.

Please ask me any questions if you'd like. Best of luck to everyone.

What symptoms were you experiencing before? And how long were you gluten-free for before going grain-free?

well, I think we all know that wheat alone isn't the only problem for people with Celiac disease. We also have to eliminate barley, rye and most oats as well. If you don't eliminate all of those grains, then you're not "gluten free" at all, only wheat free. So, when you first eliminated wheat only, and still were unwell, that's no surprise at all. When you eliminated *all forms of gluten grains* then you got better. I wouldn't necessarily suggest that a fruitarian diet though is healthful, except for the fact that you are no longer suffering from Celiac symptoms because you've finally eliminated all grains. Give it a while, and you may start to have other problems related to malnutrition and lack of fats and proteins in your diet. Like muscle wasting, fatty liver disease, and vitamin deficiencies.