lucky28

Thankful!

Rate this topic

This morning as I was eating my rice flour/banana pancakes I was a little overwhelmed thinking about how thankful I am that I have been diagnosed. I clearly remember pre-diagnosis and how yucky I felt after a gluten filled version of this morning's breakfast would make me feel. It was a joy to have a couple of big fat pancakes and not feel the days-long gut churning, nausea, tiredness and all over malaise I used to have! YAY! :D

I feel the same way everyday of my life. So grateful and thankful that I can feel great again. For years I was dizzy and foggy and fatigued. I live most of my days now downright giddy that I figured out why. Best of all, I've got back my creativity and forward thinking.

I'm not quite back to clear thinking all the time, but I have had it happen enough that it gives me hope for the near future!

I'm not quite back to clear thinking all the time, but I have had it happen enough that it gives me hope for the near future!

I'm also feeling hopeful. I've been gluten free for almost a week, so I haven't noticed significant change, but just knowing that there's a reason for my symptoms and a way to reduce them gives me hope!