Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misskatycat

Gluten Free Bread Crumbs

Like sa1937, I toast the bread first by putting it in a 300 degree oven until it starts browning. Then put in blender or food processer.

Try this: I do pork cutlets by dipping in milk then bread crumbs and refrigerating for about an hour. I don't know why, but this makes the crumbs stick better.

Ok,This my sound really wierd but my wife came up with this method.She makes her own bread crumbs with Udi's or Rudi's bread whatever you like.Next she mixes in gluten free instant potatoes with the crumbs.Finally she wets the cutlet in an egg wash and rolls it in the crumbs and instant potatoes.Fry in a pan with some oil and there you go.They stay together and taste fantastic.Give it a try.

Ok,This my sound really wierd but my wife came up with this method.She makes her own bread crumbs with Udi's or Rudi's bread whatever you like.Next she mixes in gluten free instant potatoes with the crumbs.Finally she wets the cutlet in an egg wash and rolls it in the crumbs and instant potatoes.Fry in a pan with some oil and there you go.They stay together and taste fantastic.Give it a try.

Thanks, sounds like a plan. I'll give it a try!