Coolclimates

Are Amport Foods gluten-free?

Rate this topic

Does anyone know if Amport foods (including the dried fruits) are gluten free and if they are processed in a gluten-free facility?

Does anyone know if Amport foods (including the dried fruits) are gluten free and if they are processed in a gluten-free facility?

Do a simple Google search: http://www.amportfoods.com/faq.html If you answers are not met, there is contact information on this site.

It took me two seconds.

my questions were not answered by that site. It didn't say anything about whether their products were gluten-free (with the exception of the gluten-free veggie sticks). I contacted them a few days ago but never heard back. I'm not trying to be a pain here. I'm just trying to get some help!

my questions were not answered by that site. It didn't say anything about whether their products were gluten-free (with the exception of the gluten-free veggie sticks). I contacted them a few days ago but never heard back. I'm not trying to be a pain here. I'm just trying to get some help!

I looked at their product listing and most (not all) appear to be single ingredient items. Probably cellulose as an anti caking ingredient, too. I suspect that it would be highly probable that it may be a gluten free facility, due to that fact. Or non shared equipment.

But, it's the weekend now. You can call on Monday to asked about their facility.