sandsurfgirl

Update And Maybe Good News

Rate this topic

I went to the endocrinologist tonight about possibly having Cushings disease. There is a good chance I do not have it. I have to run a bunch more tests to be certain, but I'm so happy that there is some hope. I have a tumor on my adrenal gland but he said often people get those and they dont' do anything at all. They just sit there and they get found by accident.

I've had trouble losing weight, but it could be due to celiac or thyroid.

I'm praying and praying I do not have Cushings! Celiac is enough diagnosis for me.

That's good news - keeping fingers crossed for you. :)

That really is good news! May all turn out well :)

Glad to hear this may not be anything serious and you won't likely need surgery. Hope your feeling better soon.

I went to the endocrinologist tonight about possibly having Cushings disease. There is a good chance I do not have it. I have to run a bunch more tests to be certain, but I'm so happy that there is some hope. I have a tumor on my adrenal gland but he said often people get those and they dont' do anything at all. They just sit there and they get found by accident.

I've had trouble losing weight, but it could be due to celiac or thyroid.

I'm praying and praying I do not have Cushings! Celiac is enough diagnosis for me.

I have a good feeling about you! I think of you often during my days and pray that you are keeping your spirits up.

Smile today and tell your family (esp. that great husband of yours) how much you love them. :D

Wonderful!!!

I have a good feeling about you! I think of you often during my days and pray that you are keeping your spirits up.

Smile today and tell your family (esp. that great husband of yours) how much you love them. :D

Wow that made my day. Thank you so much! The doctor had lots of reasons it may not be Cushings and it was really a comfort to me. He is a Cushings expert and researcher. He teaches other doctors about the disease so if somebody has it, he's the one who's going to find it.

Glad to hear it may not be as bad as first thought! It sounds like you are in good hands! :)