1 1
koreanfan

Here's My List Of Not So Gluten Free Foods

Rate this topic

I just want to say before this, that I am incredibly sensitive to gluten, even the littlest bread swipe across the counter can make me react.

Now, I've tried just bout every gluten free food there is, some failed and some succeeded.

Here's a rundown of stuff I've reacted too

Foods I've reacted too

• Popchips
  • Lays Flavored or "Not Gluten Free" confirmed
  • Cheetos, goes with lay's list I suppose.
  • Amy's Mac N Cheese
  • Amy's Gluten Free and Dairy Free burrito
  • Reese' Peices
  • Kettle Brand Tias
  • Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls

I'm wondering if you have found any common ingredient ?

I'm in Australia so not familiar with your brands. At the moment I stick to only one brand of Gluten Free product ((http://www.freedomfoods.com.au/How-We-Do-It.aspx))

BTW I'm not in any way affiliated. Couldn't even tell you where the factory is.

A couple of brands of rice noodle I tried in the past fortnight seem to be okay but I tend to go by the rule of the 3T's: three times tested so will keep trying.

At first I thought I was being affected by the iodine (I have bad head to toe DH) but more recently taking not of GI / brainfog effects.

I'm sticking clear of rice until I can "test" it clear of other products.

I've gone to bare basics with processed foods and bathroom/cleaning products including "Gluten-Free". I'm testing a brand of sultanas this week and they turning to are my best friend this week.

I HATE being fussy but my body hated me more when I wasn't.

I just want to say before this, that I am incredibly sensitive to gluten, even the littlest bread swipe across the counter can make me react.

Now, I've tried just bout every gluten free food there is, some failed and some succeeded.

Here's a rundown of stuff I've reacted too

Foods I've reacted too

• Popchips
  • Lays Flavored or "Not Gluten Free" confirmed
  • Cheetos, goes with lay's list I suppose.
  • Amy's Mac N Cheese
  • Amy's Gluten Free and Dairy Free burrito
  • Reese' Peices
  • Kettle Brand Tias
  • Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls

I appreciate the information in this post. I also have reacted to the ones on this list I have tried. I find it very frustrating to eat the Amy's & Cedarville products and have a reaction to them. Since you have tried most everything, can you recommend some of the processed foods that you do not react to? Thanks!

I';ve heard of even some not so sensitive people reacting to some Amy's products.

richard

I've had a reaction to the Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls as well. Although, I've had no issues with Cheetos and I'm fairly sensitive.