Rate this topic

Ok so i been eating rice and my gluten free diet full of rice foods. the acid reflux has stopped but i been taking some digestive enzymes (papaya works best) and some gluten free, fiber powder you dissolve in your drinks. The acid reflux has stopped and bloating has been going down but now i have some new symptoms. 1 i been having mucus in stool accompanied by- i believe the term is the bubble guts feeling- sometimes its diarrhea and sometimes its not. Now im freaking out that i have developed crohns disease also. Idk why but is this a sign of healing? Has this happened to anyone? I cant tolerate alot of dairy so occasionally i eat a little mayo with the sandwhich i make (shredded baked chicken with a little bit of mayo and cut grapes) But i dont get why there would be alot of mucus??? help :/ I go see my doctor tomorrow but of course i would like to know so i can sleep tonight because i have been having sleep issues. Anxiety is a big cause and plus i think i've developed insomnia. helpppppp :/

OMG, Heidi! That's soooooo grosssss! :D

I think this happens to lots of people as they are just starting out. I had a lot of stuff that looked like sand. Sometimes, I think all that inflammation and gunk (highly technical medical term)is just making is way out. Tell your doctor. one or 2 times is probably not a big deal. Relax.

Are you aware that there is probably soy in your mayo? Food manufacturers began adding it to mayo a few years ago--and, quite frankly, it causes me terrible digestive distress. One brand, Smart Balance, is the only mayo I can tolerate...but, to be honest, I've pretty much given up mayo. There's soy in canned tuna now, too, in case you'd like to know. However, the canned tuna from Trader Joe's and Whole Foods are both fine.

I don't get the cause for the mucus though. And the strong crampy feeling that's not always associated with going number 2. I just don't get it. The other day it was painful